2017 Asian Financial Society (AFS) China-US Real Estate Investment Forum
Thursday 06/08/2017, 4pm – 10pm
One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004
Last Year Highlights
Last year, we successfully embraced 145 attendees to our first China-US Real Estate Investment Forum, among which included 14 speakers with executive/senior positions, and 30 other VIP invitees with key roles in real estate industry. It received extensive attention from both US and Chinese media including The Real Deal, ChinaNews, Sina,Xinhua News, news.ifeng, People.cn, Sing Tao Daily, The China Press, Tencent, and CNUSA.
The Forum this year will address:
- Cross-border investments and opportunities;
2. Issues and challenges facing today’s real estate markets;
3. Closing the gap between the US and China real estate stakeholders in terms of capital market;
4. Deal-making and development.
It will feature a world-class array of participants including:
– Equity investors and REITs experts from China;
– US real estate developers and private equity fund managers;
– US-based Chinese developers and lenders;
– US general operators.
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM
China-US Closed Seminar Session (Invite Only)
- 5:00 – 5:50 PM
Check-in & Cocktail Reception
- 5:50 – 6:00 PM
AFS-RE Welcome Remarks
- 6:00 – 6:20 PM
- 6:20 – 7:10 PM
Panel I: Real Estate Private Equity: Golden Age Or Fading Glory?
- 7:10 – 7:20 PM
- 7:20 – 8:10 PM
Panel II: REITs Landscape And Performance: U.S. – China
- 8:10 – 9:00 PM
Panel III: Lenders, Developers And Brokerages
- 9:00 – 10:00 PM
After Event Networking
Agenda subject to change. AFS-RE reserves all rights for final explanation.
ONLY 100 seats available.
Early bird tickets – $130 (Valid through May 21st, 2017);
Regular tickets – $168;
Student tickets – $70 (provide student ID copy through firstname.lastname@example.org to request code);
AFS Premium Member – $30 (request code through email@example.com).