2019 AaA Fintech Competition
The AaA receives competition applications from around the world every year, and the title of “AaA Fintech Company of the Year” is selected by a group of renowned experts and investors in the Fintech industry. AaA contestants will have the chance to present their business ideas to investors and professionals of the AFS community.
The goal of AaA is to acknowledge the innovations that disrupt the status quo in financial services and identify exceptional and investable Fintech companies and Fintech entrepreneurs. There are the following categories of AaA awards:
- Title of “AaA Fintech Company of 2019” goes to the winner of the competition.
- Title of “AaA Fintech Top Five 2019” are the selected five finalists entering the competition.
- The Committee of AaA elects one company every year that has been the trailblazer in a particular sector of Fintech for “AaA Pinnacle Enterprise” award.
- The Committee of AaA each year identifies fearless entrepreneurs as movers and shakers to advance the world and humanity forward through Fintech innovations. “AaA Kirin Entrepreneur” award will be given to such entrepreneurs.
The competition will be held in the afternoon and all awards will be announced in the evening award ceremony.
We welcome entrepreneurs of all types, Fintech start-ups of all sizes and stages to join us in finding the inspiration, resources, and friends that will make them successful.
- Recognition by a consortium of Wall Street organizations who are members of the AaA community and the global Fintech market place.
- Publicity and marketing through the AaA committee to help reach a wide array of potential customers.
- Potential funding opportunities from AaA judges, participating investors, and thousands of AFS’s Wall Street Professionals.
- Selected presenting company will get one free pass to the conference.
- “AaA Fintech Company of 2019” Title and AaA Statuette.
- Speaking opportunities at the AFS Annual Awards Gala as well as Fintech conferences where AaA is a partner.
- Winner of “AaA Fintech Company of the Year” will also receive pivotal opportunity to secure VC funding.
Application Deadline is September 20th 2019. Five (5) startups will be selected to enter the competition. The selected finalists will be announced on October 10th, 2019. The competition will be held on November 18th, 2019 in New York in front of a panel of judges. Winners will be announced at the evening award ceremony.
Apply for the contest
For start-ups who want to attent the AaA competition, please check out more details in Eventbrite Link
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com