Women on Wall Street
- Linda Eling Lee, Managing Director, Global Head of ESG Research at MSCI Inc.
Barron’s “one of the 20 most influential people in ESG investing”Panel
- Mary Wadsworth Darby Chief Representative of CKGSB Americas
- Judy Kim Senior Account Manager, MSCI
- Sunny Sun Managing Director, Head of Global Client Management for Asia at BNY Mellon
- Feifei Wu Managing Director, Royal Bank of Canada
Amy Zhang SVP, Portfolio Manager, Fred Alger Management, Inc.
Co-sponsored by Professional Risk Managers’ International Association
Hosted by MSCI
Click on ‘Read More’ to RSVP
About Asian Financial Society
Founded in 1984, the Asian Financial Society (AFS) is a globally oriented but Asia-focused, non-profit organization of business people and professionals in the financial community, sharing professional, educational and philanthropic interests in common.
More Information: www.afstoday.org
Wechat ID：AFSTodayRead More to the RSVP