Sign Up Here I’m a Fintech company and I want to win the The Best Fintech of the Year! (Sign up by Nov 30th to be included)
Sign Up Here I want to attend the event ($20 sign up now, $30 after Nov 8th, $50 after Dec 8th, $80 after Jan 8th)
Sign up Here I just want to get notified for further information
The Asian Financial Society alpha Award (AαA) brings together innovators and investors from the US and Asia focusing on the Fintech revolution. At present time, the United States and China have the lead in Fintech investment.
Thirteen Chinese start-ups have reached Unicorn status in 2017 year to date. Selected Fintech companies from Asia as well as the US will have the chance to present their businesses to active VCs and to the AFS’ community of 15,000 Wall Street professionals. AaA is inviting qualified Fintech companies to compete at our next competition event at January 18th, 2018.
Pascal Bouvier, Partner Santander InnoVentures
Ben Fang, Partner Morning Bright Investment Management
Jeff Lam, President Lam Generation
Sebastien Meunier, Senior Manager Chappuis Halder & Co.
Hootan Rashidifard, Associate/East Coast Canaan Partners
Pascal Bouvi Ben Fang Jeff Lam Sebastien Meunier Hootan Rashidifard
- Publicity and marketing to directly reach your customers through AFS’ member email list, website, social platforms, as well as advertisement channels of AFS’ partners.
- Funding opportunity of $200,000 – $1 million from direct pitching to AaA judges, participating investors, and AFS’ 15,000 Wall Street Professionals.
- Recognition by a Wall Street reputable organization (AFS).
The Winner will get
- “AaA 2017” Title and AaA Statuette.
- Pivotal opportunity to secure funding from judges, AFS members, and participating investors.
- Arranged speaking opportunity in AFS Annual Awards Gala as well as AaA’s partnering fintech conferences.
Any company with its primary business in Fintech industry is welcomed to apply.
Please submit your application by November 30th 2017 to be included for selection. Six (6) companies will be selected to enter the final competition. The selected finalists will be announced on December 15th 2017. The competition will be hosted on January 18th, 2018 in New York, which will produce one winner of the year.
Note for international applicants:
- Formal invitation can be issued to assist visa application.
- Online video presentation is acceptable if in-person attendance becomes a problem.
- English translation is available for whoever choose to not speak English for the presentation.